1. Wear them with our faux leather leggings and a chunky sweater or a denim top. It's kind of a causal and dressy look at the same time.
2. Throw them on with a dress. How about our Ivory Lace dress, black tights and a belt? Go without the tights in the warmer weather.
3. Try them with skinny or boyfriend style jeans and cuff them to show a little bit of skin. I also wear mine with my flared jeans! This hides the shoes a little more, but they still look good!
4. Try them with a pencil skirt or a maxi skirt. Add a denim button up or a chunky sweater to complete the look.
5. Fall colored skinnies with a denim button up and you can wear a sweater over it to add some warmth and layers.
I hope you found a tip or two that was helpful. Leave a comment below to give me some feedback and check out the link below for more tips and pictures. You can follow me on Pinterest where I am always pinning style tips and looks that go with the clothes we have here at Boss Boutique.
Have a great day!
Click on the link below to see pictures as well as more tips on wearing ankle boots.