Hello Again!! As you may know Boss Boutique is heading to our first show for 2016 this weekend!! We are going to the Wedding Showcase at the Huron Event Center in Huron, SD. It is this Sunday the 31st from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Boss Boutique is bringing some amazing dresses for the bachelorette party, bridal shower or to the reception. Come to the show you will be the first to see these new arrivals.
So today I am sharing some outfit inspiration to help the bride look amazing at all of her events leading up to "The Big Day"!
1. A little white dress. Boss has some amazing white lace dresses. To add a little something to a white dress add one of your wedding colors to your outfit with shoes, a clutch or a necklace. How about something blue!
2. Sequins! The thing about going out for your bach party is that you have to sparkle and shine in a group of all ladies. Rock a pair of our sequins leggings or a cute sequins skirt and pair it with a solid top white or black and don't forget the fun little veil!
3. Not in love with wearing white all the way up to the wedding? Go with a light blush or pastel colored dress and gold or silver heels. Look for a dress with simple details like a bow or ribbon. We love our peach lace sleeveless dress.
4. Going with a theme for the party or your wedding? Then maybe try wearing an outfit that goes with it. If you are going country/chic wear a lace dress with your cowgirl boots! For a beach theme try a maxi dress in a floral print and add some dressy sandals.
5. Try a print, they always look perfect at a bridal shower! Stripes or a pretty floral print paired with solid heels or flats.
Below is a sneak peek of the dresses you will see this Sunday!
Thanks so much for checking in. If you are a bride-to-be, congrats and good luck! I hope you enjoy your day being showered with gifts and surrounded by family and friends. Head over to our Pinterest page to see more bridal outfit ideas.
Have a great day!
PS. I hope to see you at the show this weekend!