It's already been a long winter, but believe it or not, spring is not far away! I love when the season changes and new trends pop up. If you are like me it's fun to try new styles and play with fashion. Why not? :)
Take a look at the list below and see which of these spring and summer fashion trends are for you! Some of them are being carried over from last season, which is good. I would be sad to see them go. You can find a sample of all of these styles -- and more -- at Boss Boutique, where we carry a large variety of Huron women's clothing.
1. The "IT" color of the season is PINK, from bubble gum to rose. I have loved pink since forever, so I am excited! You will see it everywhere, even on shoes!
2. You've seen this one -- the off-the-shoulder look and the cold shoulder. Yup, it's here to stay. I love it because it dresses up any simple piece. It can be off both shoulders or just one to change it up!
3. It's all about the Big Sleeves! Bell sleeves are taking over on tops and dresses. Also, slit sleeves will be appearing on more styles this season.
4. Ready or not, ruffles! You can find ruffles on skirts, shirts, and dresses. You also saw the ruffle trend on the blue off the shoulder dress above! I can't wait to wear this look!
5. Floral print is still going strong for spring/summer 2017. Stripes are also going to be hot to trot in 2017. From big & bold to a business oxford look.
6. We all love the Laced Up/Tied Up looks, right?! I do. No worries, it's not leaving. The tied up look will be going strong in 2017 also. Yay!
7. Clothes will be covered in shades of blue this spring/summer. From sea foam to rich navy blue. Yellow will also be on trend for the season! We all loved mustard last fall and winter. The Pantone color of the year is green! How fun!
Well what do you think? Excited to see more? Will you be adding most of these trends to your closet or pass on all? I love them all! At Boss Boutique in Huron, we have started to get new spring/summer women's clothing and accessories. I am excited to get more in as the season gets closer!
Leave us a comment on what you love and what you don't. Can't wait to hear what you think.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!